Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thankful Thursday with Teddy

 Well next Thursday is Thanksgiving and I know my Mom is busy planning the menu she and Dad will be enjoying but Thanksgiving is about a LOT more than food.

In fact, I don't eat any "people food" myself - even though Mom offers me bits of things she cooks I'm never interested - I like my own food!    But one thing I will say is that on Thanksgiving the house smells WONDERFUL with all the goodies Mom is making.

For me, Thanksgiving is really about being thankful - thankful I was adopted, thankful to have a happy and comfortable home, thankful that any health issues I've had or still have are under control, thankful that I have lots of friends in the cat blogosphere and we can share what's on our mind any time we want!

Me and my Mom and Dad hope that all of you enjoy Thanksgiving this year - whether you travel or are at home.   We are THANKFUL for your friendship!!



Love, Teddy and Mom Pam
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com



3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Purrfect post for Thankful Thursday!

meowmeowmans said...

We love your thankful post, Teddy! We hope you and your family have a terrific Thanksgiving. XO

Around My Kitchen Table said...

Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving. My people don't celebrate it (something to do with being English!!) but they are very thankful for having a nice life and of course very thankful for ME! From Toffee.
Not So Sweet Toffee