Sunday, April 9, 2023

HAPPY EASTER FROM TIGGER, DAISY MAE AND CRYSTAL

 










Hey All sorry we've been strangers but Mom Crystal has been feeling under the weather, she is feeling better but not 100%. Well anyhow as I was saying Mom Crystal, my sister Daisy Mae (not from the same litter as me) and myself all want to wish you a very Happy Easter or whatever you celebrate.


Happy Easter, Passover and Ramadan or whatever you celebrate from Mom Crystal, Daisy Mae and Me Tigger The Tabby Cat.





7 comments:

messymimi said...

I wish you a blessed and beautiful Happy Easter, and hope your mom is feeling better soon.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Easter. We sure hope Mom Crystal is feeling better soon!

Pam and Teddy said...

Hope your Easter was wonderful AND that Mom Crystal will get better quickly.

Hugs, Teddy

Lynn and Precious said...

So nice to meet you all. Happy Easter and Spring time.
Hope mom is well soon. Lynn and Precious

Linda said...

I hope you had a nice Easter, and I hope your mom is feeling better.

TimberLove said...

Happy Easter,

Tiber

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope you had a great Easter and that Mom Crystal is feeling a lot better.