Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day

 Angel Sammy and I look forward to letting our Mom know "formally" every Mother's Day how much she means to us.    Sammy was a "Mama's Boy" and I certainly have followed in his pawprints.   Mom and I have a special relationship.    I love my Dad too but Mom....well....she is more than my Mom - she's my bestest friend.



We hope you will honor your Mom today in some way.....they are special and we love them even if we do it from the Rainbow Bridge like Angel Sammy does!!!!

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com


6 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, that is really sweet, Teddy and Angel Sammy. Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful mom and moms everywhere!

pilch92 said...

Very sweet post. Happy Mother's Day to your beautiful mom! XO

messymimi said...

I wish you a blessed and beautiful Happy Mother's Day!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Happy Mother's Day from pups, kitties, and the angels.

Lynn and Precious said...

Teddy, Lynn got here late. I guess she was celebrating her mommie's day with me too much. Precious

Mr Puddy said...

Teddy and Angel Sammy, you two is always sweet =^x^=
Happy Mother's Day.
xox