Friday, December 16, 2011

Getting Ready For 8 Crazy Nights

So Santa and I are tight. He's my bro. Mom has pajama bottoms covered  in his face.

But I don't see the guy on Christmas, 'cause he's working. And 'cause I'm a Jewish kitteh.

That means Santa doesn't come down my chimney, which is good 'cause we don't have a chimney. It also means that we set fire to a big golden thingy called a menorah for 8 nights. And if I'm good maybe I'll get some of Grammie's chicken and latkes (potato pancakes).I'm still excited for Christmas, though, because it'll still be Chanukah then and Mom has off from work and we watch Christmas movies and maybe eat Chinese food.
And all my kitteh friends will get visits from Santa!

Here's a picture of me with the stuffed spinny dreidel my Mom got me. I hope there's more prezents coming from Chanukah Harry!

9 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We think getting presents from *anyone* is exciting. :-)

Happy Chanukah!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Thanks for telling us how you will celebrate Chanukah.

ZOOLATRY said...

Chanukah Harry could be nothing less than "good" to you, maybe even "extra good"!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

May Chanukah Harry bring you lots of treats. Latkes sound yummy, Mommy tried to make some once when she was homeschooling and they were studying Israel.

L'Shana Tova ~Socks

Carli N. Wendell said...

Thanks! Mom makes hers from a mix out of a box. They are super goldeny delicious. Don't forget the applesauce!

Marilynn said...

Santa! Harry! It doesn't matter ... as long as your beans remember that YOU need presents, too, huh? =)

What a super photo!

Marilynn & Grace

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we didn't know that you are Jewish! So are we!

come on over to our house Wednesday for latkes!!!!!!

I actually adore Christmas...such a beautiful holiday

And...I always thought it was "Chanukah Charlie!!"

Angel Simba said...

Hapy Chanukah, Wendell!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy Chanukah to you and your family. I just love to learn about your holiday. Thanks for letting us know.