Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Abbi Leala's Lazy Days Of Summer

I enjoy myself so very much, pretty much no matter what I'm doing. Summer in Michigan is extra special to all of us. 

We all enjoy open windows with nice, fresh air. Here I am bird watching from what Mama says is the hammock I share with Livia and Ateret. I love to have naps and spend as much time as possible at this window when I'm not trolling for food.


Then, I love stroller rides. I love to ride in front. Livia rides in back. Ateret rides not at all, which is fine with me because I'm the boss of the stroller. We take trips to the mail box, the lake, the pond and the back porch. I have fun when we're moving. Parking on the back porch just makes me all fidgety, and I let Mama know about it.


Flower inspecting is very important. As is grass eating. Never mind that I've got a nice pot of flowering catnip on the back porch and a terrarium with catnip Mama grew for us from seed in the house, I must check on everything.


My sisters and I hope everybody is having a great summer so far with lots of up-tailed fun!

Purrs, Abbi Leala

7 comments:

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Up tails to you Abbi Leala! ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

Your summer sounds chock full of fun activities, Abbi Leala! I really like that stroller of yours -- oh, the things you must see, and the places you must go! :)

Hugs,

Moosey

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sounds like you are having a grreat time Abbi! Wow I may ask Dad fur one of those cat cabs since I am an insider
Purrs

Karen Jo said...

You have a great bird watching window, Abbi Leala. Flower inspecting is a lot of fun. We have a stroller, but we don't like it much because we usually end up at the vet's.

Spyro

Oui Oui said...

Those are some fun ways to spend the summer! Maybe we need to pester, uh, I mean, ask the mom for a kitty stroller too.

The Florida Furkids said...

Stroller rides sound like fun. We're amazed at your beautiful catnip plant!!

Thanks for participating!

Raz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Ahhhhh yes, bird watching. So interesting and fun. But so close and yet so far. Hope you are having a fun summer.