Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tomcat Family visit the Eiffel Tower

Hi Furends

We were tired from the flight and all the fun yesterday. We got up late and planned what to do.
I want us all to take a guided tour and...
Rumpy: I want to nudge a Paris Cat!
Buddy: I wanna git some Noms! 
Fitz: Rumpy you better not bring a toy!
Toby: No Cat better LOOK at Fitz!
Buttons: I want to meet a Paris Lady-Cat!

*Ring * Ring *Ring 
Hello... Hi Dad... No, I will watch Rumpy, Yes I will keep Buddy from eating too much... Yes I will tell Toby to not be jealous .. Yes I will tell Fitz not make Toby Jealous .. Yes I will tell Buttons not to get married... Yes... OK... Yes... No... We will... Bye... No... Yes... Bye bye.

Hey I know! Lets go to the Eiffel Tower!

Buddy: *Clears his throat and shakes his tour book.* Now dis here iz named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel. He builder it 1889 as da enter arch to da 1889 Worldy Fairz. It been become iconer of da Frenchy Peeps an be one of da bestest recognizable structures in the world. Da tower da  most-visiter monument in da world.

Hey dat really cool. Yep. Sure is. My My My. Amazing. Very interesting.
Can we git some Noms now!

Toby: HEY YOU! Yeah YOU! Let me...
Fitz: Toby... Stop!
Rumpy: Toby,I saw him touch her! Yep I did!
Fitz: RUMPY!
Buttons: Hi-ya kyootie kitty. How about...
Buddy: Pleeeze!

HOLD IT KITTIES!
Yes Buddy, we can. Lets go, every cat.
What are you doing in Paris? Busy like me?

Timmy and Family 

4 comments:

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow you have been busy and it appears that your family is as er challenging as mine glad we meet up with all of you at the Place de la Concorde. ~Socks

Cherry City Kitties said...

You sure have your paws full with that gang! Maybe we'll all run into each other on the streets of Pear-ee!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

That tower certainly had a long line before you could get your tickets huh? Not fair I say. Hope you are having a great time in Paris. Let's catch up later.

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, you guys make your own adventures, it sounds like. :) We must have just missed you at the Eiffel Tower. Hopefully we can hook up with you while we're all here!