Wednesday, March 26, 2014

ahhhh....ummmmm...ok, ok...too much digression already....

HIYA SAVANNAH HERE!!

I wanted  to participate in Confession Day here at The Club...a safe zone...right?  I am really like my pal Sammy...a very good kitty...I am pretty boring...I don't ever do anything wrong...no counter surfing, no furniture ever needs repair...until...

...they brought that Kid Sage home.  Then I just, well, I have this problem...


I can't keep my right paw from doing the smacky if she gets up in my face...so there...I said...'nuff said...movin' on...

Paw Pats, Savannah

11 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Now don't you feel better getting that out in the open? I bet when you have sibling this is going to happen.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Savannah I think you and my Sisfur are the same kitties. Yes you are!
Purrs

Unknown said...

Now you are one gal who thinks like I do! Purrs Sisfur

Rascal and Rocco said...

There's no shame in that. No one should be in your face! Sounds perfectly reasonable to us. ~Rascal and Rocco

Cathy Keisha said...

So, is it a FAT nose scratch or a tiny one? Good for you Savvy. Me, I’m always in trouble with TW but I won’t confess to anything without a mouthpiece.

The Florida Furkids said...

Confession is good for the soul!!

Thanks for Participating,
Raz

Oui Oui said...

Hee, Hee! Those paws have a mind of their own!

Fozziemum said...

Savvy you are not alone...us four girls take turns at smacky paw with claws to each other evfurry now an then...mom say :girls!!! claws in paws!!! an we say pfffft MOL MOL we snuggles an loves but when the mood hits..well we smacky paw too!! paw pats Dinnermintz xxx

Anonymous said...

That's right Savvy....you and I just don't know "bad"....after all, Kid Sage is bustin' in on your territory so OF COURSE you have to show her who's top cat. That's not something to confess about - you're just being a good teacher!!!

Hugs, Sammy

meowmeowmans said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with an occasional smacky paw, Savvy!

Hugs,

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Sometimes you just have to use your smacky paw , Savvy !

XOXO