Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Family Ties

Hi!  My family is smallish......I'm an only cat at my house but I do have two cousins!  They are not, however, cats as you can plainly see below but I love them to bits anyway and they ARE my family......they live with my Mom's sister, my Auntie Carol.  

This is Cousin Mollye the Shih Tzu....


 And this is Mollye's brother my Cousin Toby the "also" Shih Tzu:


 Aren't they cute (but not as cute as me of course):

HAPPY GET TO KNOW MY FAMILY DAY!!!!
Sammy

12 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

They ARE cute! We're all One in the Cosmic Family, so it's great that you have inter-species family members!

In our house it's just the two of us and the servant, no cousins, feline or other.

Cathy Keisha said...

Shih Tzu’s are actually cute for dogs.

Cherry City Kitties said...

not that those other two aren't kinda cute, but they gots nuthin' on you Sammy!

Oui Oui said...

Oh, Sammy, you have the cutest family! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

meowmeowmans said...

Mollye and Toby *are* cute, Sammy. But you're right ... not quite as cute as you!

Hugs,

Moosey

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are super cute woofies!! Of course we agree that they are not as cute as you.

Thanks for participating!
Raz

Anonymous said...

It sure was fun getting to see everybody's furramily today!!

Hugs, Sammy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy you got all the cute in the furmaly. They are purrty nice cousins though

Marty the Manx said...

They are cute but Sammy NO ONE is as wonderful as you!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I must admit that they are furry cute for being woffies :)

XOXO

Fozziemum said...

Sammy your extended family is great..we haz met them on your bloggie before an know how special they are paw pats Dinnermintz an Pickles xxxx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are certainly the cutest Sammy but the doggies are adorable. ~Socks & Scylla