Wednesday, December 18, 2019

My Wish List for Santa


Merry Almost Christmas everyone!    Our TCC friend Noelle from Friends Furever is hosting this super fun chance for us to share our WISH LIST FOR SANTA with each other.    I've got mine done and I hope Santa will look kindly on my requests and grant me my wishes!

Here's my List for this year


In case you can't read it, I'm wishing for lots of tuna squeeze-ups, no more nail trimming, no more shots EVER, that I can keep my forever home FOREVER and no more starving and homeless animals in the whole universe.

Am I asking too much?   I hope not.   I tried to be reasonable.   We kitties are always reasonable when it comes to Santa right?    

Thank you Noelle for this fun event you hosted here at the Club.    We hope that you and ALL our TCC friends have a wonderful holiday celebration!

Remember - he's watching!

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

6 comments:

messymimi said...

Quite reasonable, i hope you get all your wishes!

Kitties Blue said...

Teddy, you are always such a good kitty and Cat Scout, we are certain Santa will grant all your wishes. Love, Cooper Murphy & Sawyer

The Florida Furkids said...

We think you asking for great things and we hope you get all of your wishes.

The Florida Furkids

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Not asking fur too much at all I fink it's pawfect!!

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Hope Santa gives you everything you want for Christmas. You are such a good kittie I know you are on the good list.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy we love those squeeze ups too but dont have them because they give Rumpy the... yeah that Hee Hee. We are sure Santa will give you what you want. Well maybe not the trimmings but. Hey...
Timmy
Miss Fitz