Tuesday, March 17, 2020

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY FROM TIGGER

Hi all and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! 
I was talking to Mom Crystal was telling me and showing me the Stewart Crest. Let me tell you, I was shocked at the different Stewart crests. There's an Irish Stewart crest, There a coat of Arms and so much more. Below are a few examples of my family's crest and coat of arms.

This is the Irish Stewart Crest.
This is the Royal Stewart Crest and/or Coat of arms.
Scottish Stewart Crest.
The House Of Stewart Scottish Clan.
Surprisingly, the Irish/English crests are similar. So this is what I did today on St. Patrick's Day.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!








COME AND HAVE FUN AT THE TABBY CAT CLUB!!
LINK IS BELOW.






12 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, sweet Tigger! XO

Pam and Teddy said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Looks like you did a lot of research on the Stewart name and crest.

Hugs, Teddy

Ananka said...

Happy St Pat's Day :-D

CRYSTAL said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day meowmeowmans!! We had fun today

CRYSTAL said...

Yes Pam and Teddy Mom did. Back when they did they did some of their ancestors, Mom found out Queen Elizabeth was one of her ancestors. Of course that's not the current one.

CRYSTAL said...

Ananka, Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too. Have a great day.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Tigger, we hope you celebrated a wonderful St. Patricks Day. We love all the holiday cheer you share with all of these photos. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

My Tata's Cottage said...

I loved this post and sorry I missed it on Saint Patrick's Day! Wonderful share and have a great weekend. It is nearly here. HUGS HEALTH LOVE

Around My Kitchen Table said...

Hope you had a great St Patrick's Day. My old man and old woman, despite not having a drop of Irish blood between them, always have a drink or two. Not this year, though, what with all this covid malarkey.

Not So Sweet Toffee
That's Purrfect

Gattina said...

Happy St. Patrick's day ! Totally unknown in Belgium !
Blogging is interesting I learn a lot about different celebrations !

CRYSTAL said...

Thank You all for your comments. Hope you all had a good St. Patrick's Day.
Be safe and be well.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Looks like you had a fantastic St. Pat's Day for sure.