Friday, June 4, 2021

Hug Your Cat Day!

 Time To Hug!

It's National Hug Your Cat Day


Even though it's a special day of hugs I must say that I purrrrrsonally am not a very "huggy" cat.   Mom says it's a shame I'm  not though because I LOOK very huggable.   However, when I was very first adopted into my wonderful home I was so happy to have humans in my life that I allowed some hugging!   So, for today's celebration I do a couple of flashbacks of "HUGS OF THE PAST"....


Mom giving me a SORT OF A hug.....and Dad down below giving me a SORT OF A hug.

I am a lucky boy and all of us who have forever homes are - but some of us just don't have the "HUG GENE" in us I guess.    If you can get some hugs today - GO FOR IT!

Hugs to you from me................Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com




3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Hugs are good! We agree that you look VERY huggable.

The Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I know you get hugs each day, and many hugs through the day.
Happy International Hug Your Cat Day

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy I am a bit "wiggly" if I am picked up but like laying on Dad on my own terms. You are such a good fellow my friend