Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Whisper I Love You Day

Angel Sammy was the King of "I LOVE YOU" whispers.   Mom or Dad would pick him up when he was little and he would put his nose close to their ears and his little quiet meows were like he was saying "I LOVE YOU!"...........since I'm not much for being picked up in the first place, I thought Angel Sammy should be the STAR of today's post - not me.  But that doesn't mean I don't love my Mom and Dad - I love them more than ANYTHING.

Baby Sammy.....January 2000

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com



 

3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

You might not want to be picked up but we know you love your Mom and Dad a lot!!

My Tata's Cottage said...

Such a sweet pic! Love all the sweet babies. I was telling Mister Kitty who blessed he is. It is icy and freezing rain outside. The pups are snuggled up too. No one wants to go out in this, not even my amazon delivery people!

Have a wonderful week.

HUGS

meowmeowmans said...

What a sweet post, Teddy. We can feel the love!