Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thankful Thursday With Teddy

 Oh let me count the ways (in which I am thankful!).    Seriously though I think about how thankful I am all the time but especially on Thursdays.......I have a blogging friend who has a "THANKFUL THURSDAY" blog hop and all of us get to express our "thankfuls".    

I always include in my list:

Being thankful I was adopted by my parents from the shelter

Being thankful I have a house, big yard I'm allowed to explore, lots of toys and plenty of food

Being thankful for so many wonderful friends....like my friends here at the TCC!

This is me - two days after I came to live here - I think I look VERY thankful in this photo - happy to feel safe and truly AT HOME.
Thankfully yours, Teddy



2 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Lots of good things to be THANKFUL for. We're thankful for your friendship.

CCL Wendy said...

It's good to be thankful, Teddy, and remember where you came from. You are such a cutie, but more than that you've got depth and CATpassion.