Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What's In A Name by Clementine

Once Upon A Time In Texas was the Story of Samantha & Mr. Tigger who moved from Florida to TX! Right after they moved they  both ran a way!!
Samantha came back and Mr. Tigger never did!
Then one cold day I jumped onto the Back Porch and came to live with Samantha, Mom, Dad and the Girlbean who visits sometimes! It took me a long time to tell Mom my name!! She called me TOK (The Orange Kitty) and finally I told her my name was Clementine! She calls me Clemmie, Clementina, Rat Cat when I am bad, the Orange Menace & Trouble with a capital T!! I know Mr.Tigger sent me to them!
Hugs from,
Clementine
Thanks Oui Oui for the Cool Event

13 comments:

Charliepuss said...

You are a fine looking Clementine!
Rat Cat! MOL!
Charlie

Hannah and Lucy said...

What wonderful sunshine Clementine - we love your name.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Oui Oui said...

We think that is a great story, and we're sure Mr. Tigger sent them to you too! We all have lots of nicknames at our house. Thanks so much for sharing!

The Florida Furkids said...

We remember when you were TOK! We think Clementine is better!

The Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Finally you were able to let your mom know your real name. Sometimes they need a while to figure things out. I know Mr. Tigger is watching over and so happy you are in a loving forever home.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Clementine, you just had to decide whether your human was worthy enough to share your name--obviously yes!

Donna said...

My name is Keisha. I like it. I like yours too. :)

The Musings Of A Crazy Cat Lady said...

We just love your name. Purrs, Abbi

Timmy Tomcat said...

Trouble with a Capitol T! MOL that is a funny one! May I borrow it on occasion my lady Clemintine

meowmeowmans said...

Looking good, Clemmie. We like that story about how you got your name. Surely somewhere, Mr. Tigger is watching over you all and purring with great joy.

Cherry City Kitties said...

Does she ever sing the Clementine song to you?
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too think´s that Clementine is THE purrfect name for you :)
XOXO

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Love your name Clementine it suites you to a T.~Socks