Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Grrrrr.....I'm a Lion!

Sam the Lion

I can be fierce when I want to be...........just ask Mom (or even better - ask her ankles which have scars from my ferocity!).   Don't we ALL have moments when we let our inner lion out?   After all, we ARE related to those BIG GUYS.

Oh yes.......I can see it all now - me lying in the African Savannah.......feeling the breeze in my mane, keeping an eye on the zebras and wildebeasts........although maybe I'd have a problem because I'm not as FAST as I used to be!

OR - maybe I could give that MGM lion a run for his money and take over his spot of fame?
 
On the other hand - I quite like being a mini-lion.......maybe being fierce is all in the mind anyway!!! 
 
Happy GRRRRRR Day!
Sammy

4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We think your mini-lion self is purrfect!

The Florida Furkids

Marilynn said...

MARvelous!!

=)

Love, Grace and Marilynn

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy I would love to see you up on the silver screen at the start of great movies!
You have that right that fierce is in the mind! We are lucky we have the color of lions
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Fozziemum said...

Sammy the Savannah sounds fine to me..spying should be easy with our ginger camo MOL MOL...ROARRR pAW PATS Dinnerminzt xxx