Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Fun!

Happy Saint Patty's Day TCC Friends!   


It's the day we get to put our "Irish" on...............and I'm glad because I think GREEN goes so well with my ginger-ness!
We can all hope we get a bit of the "luck 'o the Irish" today..........
Good old Mom made a big huge batch of Irish stew so I could bring some to share with you and what would stew be without a little bit of dessert to follow??  

 
I'm Sammy O'Kimmell and I'm here to say
Let's all celebrate in the Irish way
With a shamrock, a giggle, and an Irish jig
We'll stuff ourselves silly until we oink like a pig!
Happy Saint Patty's Day TCC!
Hugs, Sammy O'Kimmell
 
 


3 comments:

pilch92 said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Sammy from KaTwo and Prancie, the 2 tabbies of 15andmeowing.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to ye Sammy! Love and happiness to ye and your family always.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy you are one cool kitty and must have green in yer veins dear friend
Timmy
Miss Fitz