Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Piewhackits says Happy Lion Day, TCC!

Hi everybody!

Mr. Raz, I didn’t want you to feel all lonely on Lion Day.  And thank you, Gracie!  This is a great way to celebrate Spring.

I practiced till I got my Lion Roar just purrfect.  I hope you guys like my picture.  I sure had fun making it.

Piewhackits Roar

Then its right back to my sweet self…in my best Lion pose.  That was quite a roar, huh, guys?  Nearly scared myself!

Piewhackits Roar 2

Happy Lion Day Everybody!  And hugs to everyone from me, Piewhackits!

 

4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Whoa....you scared us....glad your back to your regular sweet self!!

Thanks for pawticipating,
Raz

Marilynn said...

It's certainly purrfect! We're happy to see you as your normal, sweet self, too!

Love, Grace and Marilynn

Anonymous said...

PURRRRFECT roar! Well done.......you make a grand Lion!

Hugs, Sammy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Goodness Piewhackits you do have a wild cat roar!
Timmy
Miss Fitz