Thursday, April 30, 2020

Celebrating With Teddy - National Tabby Cat Day

What's Today????????????????


It's a special day honoring TABBIES and we are an entire CLUB full of Tabbies!

Know how I plan to celebrate?
Like this............



Everybody celebrates in their own way and mine is NAPPING all day!
I might let Mom pet me up on her lap too - that's a good way to celebrate being a Tabby right?

I hope all my friends here at the Club celebrate with their humans today.

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

6 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

YAY for Tabbies!! Especially YOU, you handsome Ginger boy! Happy National Tabby Cat Day!!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy Tabby Cat Day!!! I say we tabbies rule our homes quite nicely.

The Florida Furkids said...

Good plans for Tabby Day!

Happy National Tabby Day!

The Florida Furkids

Ananka said...

Lovely Tabbys :-D

messymimi said...

Happy Tabby Day!!!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy you are Tabby among Tabbies