Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Grandbeans & Me


Cara~going to be 13 in July
October 2010

William~going to be 8 in July
October 2016

Scarlett~going to be 5 in May
May 2017

Grandbeans are super, I have found that as they get older you can interact so much more with them,  I have learned that they can give great hugs, kisses, love, make nice beds for me to sleep in, not to bother me when I am sleeping, and give me extra treats. I look so forward to their visits. I love them oh sooooooooooo much. 

6 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

So nice that you have a family with kids and grandkids.

Hugs, Pam

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

these photos are just precious!!!! Cody isn't a fan of our granddaughter...yet....we are hoping he changes his mind lol

pilch92 said...

Such sweet photos.

messymimi said...

Children who are taught to love and respect pets do good things like that. Enjoy!

Ananka said...

Too cute :-D

Timmy Tomcat said...

Those are some nice photos that will be priceless in years to come