Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday, Monday

Monday, Monday
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down

Mommy is tired and her feet hurt from all the standing she does at work.  At least she can still work as her job is considered essential.  She rides public transportation, now it is for essential trips only (meaning to work, grocery store and appointments)

She has found out about a way to get me dry food when needed and they will bring it to us.

Just another Manic Monday

Yep, mommy has music on her mind.
Hugs and purrs, Bunty

8 comments:

messymimi said...

Hugs to you and your Mommy. My job is essential and i am on my feet a lot, too, so i understand. Stay strong, give your Mommy lots of purr therapy, it helps.

Also, your Mommy has great taste in music.

Lexsa said...

what about free hugs?

Pam and Teddy said...

So happy you and your Mom are OK dear Bunty. Glad your Mom is able to still work and that you've figured out a way to get your dry food delivered! Very cool. Stay healthy and happy OK?

Hugs, Teddy

Ananka said...

Some good songs!

carol l mckenna said...

One of my favorite songs ~ loved the Mamas and Papas ~ Be safe ~

Glad you are okay and that your dog food will be delivered ~

Be Well
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

CRYSTAL said...

Bless your mommy. I hope she eventually gets some time for herself so she can rest some.
Take care.

Strayer said...

I've been sidelined, by the virus shutdown. I sure with the spay neuter clinics would open so I could back to trapping, but now, may be at least another month I'm hearing. Glad you are getting cat food and your mom can go out to work.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks to your mom for working as an essential worker and keeping all those that cannot work in the supplies and items that they need. Hugs and love to your mom.