Saturday, August 22, 2020

National Take Your Cat To The Vet



 
 This photo was taken of me when I visited my vet way back in 2018. As you can see by my weight I was not doing well at this time. My vet wants my weight to be at 11 pounds. 

My super vet mom says that she saved my life. Believe it or not I am over weight and need to get rid of a pound. With the amazing vet mom found I am happy to say I am all better and I am enjoying a happy life and feeling pretty well for a cat my age. I still take medicine shots for helping me stay healthy. 

I don't really mind going to the vet as she is kind, gentle and loves taking super duper care of the furries.

You all stay healthy and don't fight with the mom or dad the next time you go to the vet. 


A Big THANK YOU to Teddy and Mom Pam for our super participation award for today's event.
Don't forget to take it with you when you leave. 

2 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

I like my vet too Gracie - it helps make it a way better experience when the vet is gentle and understands how we are feeling.....!

Hugs, Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

We're so happy your VET takes such good care of you.

The Florida Furkids