Saturday, August 8, 2020

World Cat Day

World Cat Day?   Why?

The popularity of the holiday is due primarily to the fact that cats have always been and remain the most popular pets around the world: about 80% of all inhabitants of the Earth have a pet, and more than half of them gave their preference to cats.

YAY FOR CATS..............but we are sure that all pets bring their humans joy and affection and fun.   It's just that CATS do it best (tee hee).

I'm happy to be part of the celebration but I'm also VERY happy to be a cat no matter what.   I have a wonderful home with super duper humans and I could not be happier if I tried!!!


Happy World Cat Day TCC Friends!
Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy World Cat Day and thanks for the pawsome badge!!

The Florida Furkids

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy looking at you it is no wonder people love cats. You are awesome

CRYSTAL said...

I love Cats and Cats are fantastic. Good for them they a day named after them.

Ananka said...

Happy Cat Day <3