Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brofurs and Sisfurs - Love 'em or Leave 'em

Hi fellow club members and guests, Tamir here. I wanted to show you a short video of me with my sisfur Ellie.

Ellie certainly can be really Bad sometimes. Here I am trying to enjoy a little Bird TV. You can hear me meow a hello to the birdies at the very beginning of the video and you can tell how happy I am by my loud purr. About halfway through the video, Ellie comes by. Wait till you see what she does to me. As a Good ManCat brofur, I just turn my head and go on purring!!

6 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Yep, we can see why you say Ellie can be annoying! You were being a great brother, not to retaliate for that nip!

BTW, your purring made our human feel mellow and happy. Purring is such a wonderful sound for the humans. :-)

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are so right sisters can be annoying. ~Socks

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, yes licking a mancat on the head does constitute abuse. Looked like you enjoyed it, though. :)

meowmeowmans said...

The licky part was okay, but that we can see how that little nip would be annoying, Tamir. You sure a nice brofur for not giving Allie the smacky paw for that! :)

Hugs,

Moosey

www.shelter-cats.com said...

That's so like a girlcat. Grace Lillian is always pretending that she wants to lick my head- then look out!
Just listening to that loud purr made me feel good.

Your friend,
Tommie

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

It takes a real mancat to put up with that I bet. You show so much maturity and look the other way.