Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Toesies

It's Tuesday Toesies and I am showing mine off. The paws are cute, don't you think, but it sure make it hard to type. Sometimes I am thinking that fingers would be nice, even though I might look a little strange, because then I wouldn't have to rely on the mom to type for me. Lately she has been a slacker. Oh well, what to do?!

ps: Sorry I am late, I did have a scheduled post but the monster must have changes that. Just noticed that I wasn't posted. So glad that I checked.

Love all of your toesies!!!!

8 comments:

caspersmom said...

Gracie you do have a pretty pair of Toesies. Good thing you caught that the Monster messed up your post so you could fix it.

Casper

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Gracie you look just adorable! Better late than never!

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad you have toesies instead of fingers, Gracie! We're glad you saw that the monster messed up the timing of your post.

Hugs!

Moosey and Dad

The Florida Furkids said...

Awww....your toes are super sweet!

The Florida Furkids

Esme said...

Those toes are sweet.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Cute toesies Gracie
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Gracie you has the cutest toes. Socks

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Adorable Gracie looks exhausted after all that typing!