Thursday, February 23, 2012

Minnie & Me

I bet you are surprised that I am posting about a sibling as most of you know that I am an only furrie in the house here but . . .
. . . you see I have the bestest of the best sibling of all. A stuffed sibling. This is Minnie and Me so her nickname is MinnieMe. We have lots of fun together. We like posting for the camera, don't you think we look a lot alike?
Minnie likes it when I give her a bath. . . She is the best sibling as she doesn't take my toys, blankies, mom and dad's lap, mom and dad's time, take my treats, eat my food up , or bother me when I am catching zzzzs . . .  

. . . sometimes I play like I am angry with her when she sneaks up on me but I really am not mad at her. Minnie really likes that game. Yep, after hearing all stories about the troubles of having real siblings I am thinking that having Minnie for a sissie is just right!

Now I don't want any of you stuffing your real sibling. That wouldn't be right and you would make your folks very sad if you did that.

15 comments:

Marilynn said...

How darling!!

Grace would say that you have the best sibling around!

Love, M&G

Mariodacat said...

he he - I think that's the best kind of all.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Yes, we, too, think you have the best sibling around! :-)

Angel Simba said...

PERECT!

Pip said...

We likes the post! Me finks Squashies would be great stuffed... oh wait, you sais not to do that.
You looks so wonderpaw wif your Minnie, me really likes that first picshur.

The Florida Furkids said...

We think MinnieMe sounds like the purrfect sisfur!

The Florida Furkids

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, there are times we'd opt for stuffing our siblings, but not often. You and Minnie Me look adorable together.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh dear - if we stuffed my sisfur Hannah she would grumble about looking fat!
Luv hannah and Lucy xx xx

Gina Gao said...

These pictures are amazing. I love cats.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Practically twins!

meowmeowmans said...

We think Minnie is a very nice sisfur, Gracie! And so very agreeable to whatever you have planned, too! :)

Love,

Moosey and Sammy (and mom and dad, too)

Lily said...

Minnie looks like the perfect sibling!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

this has to be one of the most ADORABLE posts EVER!!

OMC you two are sooooo cute together! The best part, is being "stuffed" she can't annoy you! lol

Tracy said...

awww, so very cute...

Unknown said...

Now there's a sibling who's no trouble.