Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brothers and sisfurs



Our mum aka kitten climbing frame and feeding station

As far as brothers and sisfurs are concerned, I am an only cat nowadays. But - a year ago I did have siblings – 2 girls and 2 boys, as I was living at a Cats Protection League foster home awaiting homing. We used to have a great time, running around, play fighting, and using mum, who was called Poppy, as a climbing frame. It could get a bit rufty tufty sometimes, and sometimes it got smelly too when we all used the litter tray.  Toys were thin on the ground -  a few kitten food boxes and one or two balls.  Even now I still like to play with my own tail.
We had kitten food boxes as toys and a few small balls with bells in.
The best bit was at the end of the day when we would all snuggle up together and sleep.  All my brothers and sisfurs and our mum all went to good homes, including two others on the same day as me at exactly two months of age.  It was a big change for me to move away but I soon got used to being the only cat in a house full of humans (and a tank of tropical fish).  I do have a human child to play with, who loves me, and there are not many other cats in the area, which suits me just fine.

8 comments:

Pip said...

Dis a very nice storee, fanks fur sharing it. Me sure is glad your whole fambily gets gud homes!
Love, TK

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so glad everyone found good homes. ~Socks

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're glad everyone found wonderful forever homes and that you've adjusted to being an only kitty now!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We are so happy you have a lovely and loving home Kizzie.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sounds like you loved your furry family while you lived with them but now enjoy being the center of attention.

meowmeowmans said...

Kizzie, thank you for sharing about your siblings! We sure are glad all of you found loving forever homes. :)

Love,

Moosey (and dad)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I was so glad to hear about your sibling that used to live with you. Especially happy that furever homes were there for all.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

the best part is that everyone was adopted to a good home!