Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Moosey's Yoga Purrfections! :)

Hi everybuddy! It's me, Moosey! Fanks to my buddy Swami Zoe for holding this really awesome and relaxing event.  You know, I learned lots about yoga from my angel brother Sammy.  I sure do miss him (and so do Mom and Dad).

Here are Angel Sammy and me, practicing partner meditation and Parsvashavasana (side corpse pose).  And in a sunpuddle, too! :)


And here I am, more recently, in the Balasana (kitten pose).


Ahhhhhhh. I'm feeling warm and refreshed now. And ready to check out all my Tabby Cat Club friends' yoga practices!  As Swami Zoe would say, "Me-Ommmmm," everybuddy!

Hugs and headbonks,

Moosey


8 comments:

AnnStaub said...

Wow Moosey, you have some pretty great Yoga moves there!

Katie Isabella said...

I am SOOOOO in lure with Moosey. xoxoxox

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I feel so peaceful now after visiting you. I love having yoga in the sunlight.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Really relaxing just watching our dear furend
Timmy and Miss Fitz

Swami Zoe said...

Oh Moosey, It's so pawesome you meditate in spirit with your brother! Me-Ommmmmm

Oui Oui said...

Moosey, you are too sweet, no matter what you are doing! Purrs!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Meeeom so relaxed you look , Moosey !
XOXO

Cherry City Kitties said...

awww... thanks for finding a picture of our Honorary Angel Brofur Sammy... we miss him too. Great poses!