Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Swami Zoe's Yoga Purrfections! Me-Ommmmm!

Me-Ommmmm Efurryone! I am sooo blissed-out about this yoga event here at The Tabby Cat Club! Thank you to all who pawticipate in posts and in spirit! Me-Ommmmm!


I decided to share a few more of my favorite warming yoga poses and practices, including a Pranayama (breathing) practice! These pictures are all featured in my book:

Shavasana (corpse pose) - great to do on your
warmest blanket. Wrap yourself if you
feel a chill! And smile! :-)

Supta Marjari Asana (reclining cat pose) -
 I believe cat pose is self-explanatory.
Here I am showing it on the preferred reclining
position. The frightened standing version can
be quite chilly!


Seektari Pranayama (hissing breathing) -
I thought I'd add this practice in just in
case some of you get over-heated trying out
efurryone's favorite poses. Seektari is well known
for cooling the body and the mind.


I hope efurryone has lots of fun and stays nice and warm practicing yoga and meditation all winter long and fur years to come! Me-Ommmmm my natural yogicats!

6 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love your first yoga pose. I will have to try that myself. I hope I can get it down as good as you do it.

Timmy Tomcat said...

This was a grrreat event dear furend we really learned a lot and now feel even better than ever
Timmy and Miss Fitz

Oui Oui said...

The hissing breathing is great, we will have to practice it here!

meowmeowmans said...

Thank you for having such a fun event, Swami Zoe! I love your Shavasana pose. Can you teach me that one, please? :)

Hugs,

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I especially LOVE your Hissing Breathing posé :)

Thank´s for hosting this fun event !

XOXO

Cherry City Kitties said...

Swami Zoe, thanks for hosting this wonderfully zen event! We're sorry Mom was away doing Reiki with some kitties in California, but she said she thought of you and your event when she went to a Zen Fair one morning. She brought us home a new statue of the bodhisattva she said is called Jizo (sp?)home for us. He looks so kind and blissful!
We will keep tuned for tips and practices on your blog! Namaste'