Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stay Warm This Winter with Yoga Purrfections with Swami Zoe!

Me-Ommmmm Efurryone! Practicing Yoga and Meditation is a pawesome way to stay warm during the chilly days of winter. So I came up with the most brilliant idea to have us Tabbies share our favorite yoga practice, position, or meditation to help each other out.

Save the date: Next Tuesday December 10th I am hosting a Tabby Cat Club Event:


Yoga Purrrfections!

Now I am not the fondest of Mama interrupting my nearly constant practice to take pictures, but here are a few examples:

Here I am demonstrating Adho Mukha Virasana
(forward bending hero's pose)
Giant puppy beds make pawesome yoga mats too!
Here I am practicing laughing yoga!
Smiles always warm from the inside out!
Here I am demonstrating partner meditation in
Balasana (kitten pose). Meditating with furblings
helps keep our hearts warm too!
Here I am practicing Parsvashavasana
(side corpse pose)
Mama's bed is always warm!

I'm looking forward to seeing efurryone's favorite 
yoga and meditation practices! If you need 
some ideas, visit my bloggy or check out my 
which shows the most essential yoga 
postures and breathing practices, and it is 
part of my Karma Yoga: the proceeds 
go to animal rescue! But keep in mind 
my feline furriends - You are all 
natural yogis! Me-Ommmmm!

If one stretches completely, one relaxes 
completely. Look at a cat, a master of 
stretching and a master of relaxation.


B.K.S. Iyengar

12 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

zoe..karuk just kneads two give ewe de way awesum big dog bed N call it a day... we like pose # 2 !!! happee thurzday ~~

Katie Isabella said...

Oh mom and I are enchanted!!!

Studio Kaufmann said...

If only I had the flexibility to do yoga as well as a cat.They have the right idea they do it lying down rather than having to balance on one leg doing a sun salutation! Saying hi from Wordless Wednesday

The Florida Furkids said...

This is going to be fun!!!

Raz

Anonymous said...

I like them all...they're all Zen :) Pawkiss :)

Beatrix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey my furend I will be there and I will ask Miss Fitz to come along
Purr Ommmm

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I am feeling very zen right now and will practice my yoga moves.

meowmeowmans said...

This is going to be awesome! I'm planning to be there!

Hugs,

Moosey

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I so need to try that! :) Thanks for sharing it.

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

It's so cold here we're ready for some Bikram hot yoga :-0

Fozziemum said...

Sooooo relaxing Zoe :) hugs and loves Fozziemum xx