Sunday, May 25, 2014

Indy House with Pickles an Dinnermintz

Hi Evfurry...Pickles an I are really excited to join TCC in the Indy 5oo..us Aussies knowz a little bit bout racin..we lovez to race...we knows this race is furry popular an we iz furry honoured to be invited to the pawty by Raz Sammy an Gracie...

Get ya motor runnin furriendz ...but be carefulz..I think es-pee-on-arge haz alreadyz taken place...
Pretty sure it waz Picklez! I just haz a feelin.....so watch out racerz!!
Hey Dinnermintz..I iz just goin like greased lightning...I hasn't put any fish in ya exhaust MOL MOL..
Haz a great race evfurry! and thankz again Raz Sammy an Gracie!
Paw patz Pickle an Dinnermintz xxxx

8 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

LOVE your name Dinnermintz!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Boy you sure are fast. ~Socks & Scylla

Marty the Manx said...

Pickles did you sabotage your sister? Dinnermintz I hope you get your car fixed in time!
Marty

Anonymous said...

Oh throw me that fishie over the great pond, bet it's well roasted now! Good luck to all racing kitties!

Anonymous said...

Well Pickles and Dinnermintz look WAY WAY cool in their cars - this will be a close race for sure! A couple of hot chicks in racecars....be still my heart! :)

Hugs, Sammy

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

LOVE your oldschool cars !

XOXO

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are pawsome cars!!!! Thanks for joining in on the fun!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

Timmy Tomcat said...

Some fine racers you two
See you on the track
Miss Fitz and Timmy