Sunday, May 25, 2014

Rev'em up!!!  Let's get theses races on the track!!!....vvvvrrrrrooooommmmm!!!

It took me a long time to decide on what race car to conger up.  But my primary consideration, as always...does it compliment my furs...I think I picked just purrfect...what do you guys all think???


I had to test drive it of course.  You know, just to make sure it was as fast as they said at the shop where I found it.

And yes it is!!!  I won, I won!!!


So who's gonna take me on first??? Come on...let's get our zzzzzzzooooommmmm zzzzzoooommmm going!

HAPPY RACE DAY ALL!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharp car Savvy! GO GIRL GO!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Marty the Manx said...

Great car Savvy! Go Savvy Go!!!!!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Savanna you really look good and that is the most impurrtant thing
Miss Fitz and Timmy

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You look really COOL in that old race car , Savvy !!

XOXO