Sunday, May 25, 2014

Team Andretti

INDIANAPOLIS 500 RACE DAY!


Marco, Gracie, Michael, & Mario Andretti
 
It's finally here, the Indianapolis 500 race. This year I have teamed up with the Andretti's. You can see we are going over last minute information to make sure I know exactly what I am to do while on the track.
 
 
The pit crew team has pushed my car out on the track and we are all waiting for the race to begin. Wish me luck. I sure hope I finish those 500 laps without any problems.





Three

7 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

YOU have what it takes! I know you do! Lookin' GOOD there!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Good Luck!!!!!

Marty the Manx said...

Go Gracie Go! You have the best crew behind you!
Marty

Anonymous said...

You sure picked a good team to be with for the race Gracie! You do like those Andretti boys don't you!!! VROOOM

Hugs, Sammy

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Your team looks pawsome , Gracie !!

XOXO

The Florida Furkids said...

It's good that you really listen to Mario's advice!!

The Florida Furkids

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh My Catness Gracie it is so good to have another cat in the race.
See you on the track.
*Fitz winks at Gracie and gives her a paw up*
Miss Fitz and Timmy