Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Cinco De Meeeeeowwwwo !

Time to party.................Cinco de Mayo is just what everyone needs right now to let loose and have some fun.......including here at the Tabby Cat Club of course!

Do you like my costume?    I'm a pinata..........that doesn't mean you get to whack me with a stick though - just means I wanted to make you giggle. 




Yummmmm!

The music is great but who let the dogs out???  They don't look like tabbies to me!!

Now that the giggling has died down - how about joining me in a special Cinco cookie and maybe a meowgarita????   Oh go on - you know you want to!


Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone...........

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

5 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo! You look adorable!!!!

The Florida Furkids

Ananka said...

Great photos! Let's party :-D

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy we love your costume and no we will not whack you with a stick! MOL

messymimi said...

Love it!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks for coming to our party today. Looks like you had a fun time.