Sunday, May 10, 2020

MOTHER'S DAY 2020 SPENT IN QUARANTINE

Poem Written By: Crystal Stewart
Poem Written On: 5-7-2020

Mother's Day 2020

Mother's Day 2020, a day
I'll never forget. Mother's
Day 2020 spent in quarantine
Who would of thought? Not I
That's for sure. How will
I spend Mother's Day 2020?
I will spend Mother's Day 2020
Telling my Mother how much I 
Love her and How much I appreciate
What she does for me.
Also, I will try to help 
Her in the Kitchen. 

Mom, I Love You A Lot!!









COME JOIN US AND HAVE FUN AT THE TABBY CAT CLUB!!
LINK IS BELOW.



7 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

We hope your Mom has a super day!

Hugs, Teddy

Timmy Tomcat said...

We wish you a Very Happy Mothers Day! Purrs!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Mom!!!

The Florida Furkids

CRYSTAL said...

Thanks everyone for hoping and wishing my Mom has a Happy Mother's Day. We all hope your Mom has a Happy Mother's Day Today too.
Stay Healthy And Safe My Friends.
-Tigger And Friends-

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Wishing your mom a very Happy Mother's Day. So glad to see you here celebrating with us.

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, that was so sweet, Tigger! Happy Mother's Day to your mom, and all moms everywhere!

messymimi said...

Happy Mother's Day to all!