Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mom's Day

Celebrate Moms Everywhere.........

Moms have a big job.   Just think about all the things they do for us every single day!   One day a year we celebrate them but every day that goes by, they do something for us to make our lives happier.   

My Mom and Dad lost their Moms years ago and I suppose that I lost my birth Mom at some point too but I was brought to a shelter at 11 months old and was adopted by my "new" Mom and Dad then and have NEVER EVER looked back.    

This was my VERY FIRST day home......Mom had made me a special little apartment in the basement complete with toys, blankets, a little climbing tree and comfy bed.   I knew I would be loved forever and ever.

A week later I was playing with my Mom - I loved to tumble and run and play!

It's now been three years since I came to live here and my Mom is still the most important person in my life.   

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMS - THANKS FOR LOVING US!
 Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

7 comments:

Gattina said...

Happy Mother Day ! We also have motherday today, but Rosie is too lazy go celebrate me instead she tried to bite me ! Never mind, lol !

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy we sure have very special Moms, and Dads! Happy Mothers Day

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Mom!!! You hit the jackpot when you got adopted by your parents!

The Florida Furkids

CRYSTAL said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Human Mom and Kitty Mom.
Happy tumbling and playing.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom. She is such a super mom and takes the best care of you.

meowmeowmans said...

Teddy, your mom is so wonderful. Happy Mother's Day to her, and all moms everywhere!

messymimi said...

Awww, Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful Mom!