Monday, March 11, 2013

Beware!



Kittehs! Time to Over Throw the Oppressors - The KittIDES of March are coming!

 If you are like me, The Humans will neva know what hit them.

Next week I will be hosting a The KittIDEs of March - your one-stop-shop for evil plots, plans and conspiracies.  I'm cooking up schemes to deal my worst enemies: the Yappy Dog next door, the Cabal of Squirrels and the vacuum cleaner.  Just to name a few.

What are you cooking up?  Do you have a Magnificent Machination, Fantastic Frame Up or Sinister Strategy to share?  C'mon! Fess up, my Co-Conspirators! We're all in this together!  It'll be fun. I can see it now:

"Et tu, Felis?" the Humans will all be saying, with that pathetic "whoa! neva saw that coming!" look on their faces...

heh. heh. heh...

Share your schemes on the Tabby Cat Club - March 15, 2013

8 comments:

Karen Jo said...

This sounds like fun. I will have to come up with something more interesting than dumping the trash basket.

Spyro

Hannah and Lucy said...

I shall have to think about this - after my nap.
Luv Lucy xx

The Florida Furkids said...

I've got to get Mom working on it. I hope you don't mind, I used your graphic for the CB announcement. It was too cute not to use!

Raz

Timmy Tomcat said...

I dont know if we should have this event with our cast of catrecters. Yes we should
Nyahaha

Michelle said...

Can anyone help me please! My cat dusty has bad arthritis. Have taken her to the vet several times. They have given her pain pills. But I am looking for something that will help with the arthritis itself. Any tip will be greatly welcomed.

ZOOLATRY said...

We are not "ofurrcial" members (cause we're not tabbies) but last Friday we got Zoogled and the IDES of March are getting us Poogled and Hoogled and Boogled and well, Oogled ... so we might just fit in ...

Donna said...

This sounds like fun. :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we hate burds...
yes we due
KittIDES of march...
thiz bee for ewe

shootz a cannon ball..
out de door
quotez de raven ???
...nope...noe mor...

shot de burd
out of de tree
him no longer
sings with glee

we hate burds...
yes we due
KittIDES of march...
thiz bee for ewe

:)

Haza awesum seachtain OH deireadh anda happee Lá Fhéile Pádraig
Ore:
haza awesum week oh end anda happee st patricks day