Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day - Raz throws a party

Hi TCC members and other friends. Raz here!  I wanted to wish you all a Happy St Patrick's Day.  Everycat is Irish today!!!

I'm throwing a little impromptu party here at the TCC.....

Grab a green nip beer


or a Green Niptini


Help yourself to the buffet....


Don't miss out on the nip cupcakes...


and have a piece of this tuna flavored cake...


Please  join me in singing some Irish Drinking Songs for Cats!  This Tabby is into the Mother's Milk already!!!

                                         http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mgtdtc2/from/celtic/

We're going to play St Patrick's Day Trivia....

I'm so happy that Gracie took some time away from her nursing duties for her Mom to join me on the Tabby Cat Club Float....hop on...the parade is about to begin!!!



Grab a St Patrick's Day duckie on the way home....they're fun to whap!!


I hope you had fun at my party!!!  Happy St Patrick's Day!!!!



Love,

Raz

10 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Pawsome St.Patrick's day party , Raz !!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, we're up for a party!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!

The Island Cats said...

YAY! This is a fun party! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Unknown said...

FUN PARTAAAY! !!

And thanks for the cupcakes and ducks!

-Pickles

Timmy Tomcat said...

Grrreat Party Raz! Love singing Furagones Wake! Whew I thing... think I had a few too many niptini's. Lucky Toby is pinching... picking me up.

Hoo Cat a fun time was had by all!

Karen Jo said...

Yay! What a party! I brought Austin and Rocio along. They are tabbies, too. Oja came also to keep the boys out of the nip beer and niptinis. They are under age, but I am sure they will get silly enough on the nip cake.

Spyro

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks so much for throwing this wonderful party. I certainly needed to get away for awhile. Being a nurse is hard work. I loved being on the float and having the wind whip through my fur. The drinks, well what can I say except that they were fantastic!!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy St. CATrick's Day, Raz! Thank you for throwing this awesome party. :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! Our Squillions had an Irish Tea Party today while Willow & I napped! But we were so glad we woke up in time to come to your party!

Purrrrrrrrrrs, China Cat (& Willow too)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Looks like it was a fun party, Raz.