Friday, March 15, 2013

Sock's Sinister Strategy

Well first off the Mexican Jumping Bean known as Who annoyed me so I was plotting to end his reign of terror, but my machinations came to naught as Mommy stepped on him and broke his leg. Now he is confined to his crate. I likes him crated.

Then I was plotting to takes over Youngest Boy Bean's room but he came home for Spring Break so now I am sharing his room with him.

I do not seem to be very good at plotting, but I always seem to get what I want so maybe I just leads a charmed life. ~Socks

6 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Socks I have to admit you have it purretty good. Maybe cough up a hairball in the middle of the floor just to keep your paw in.

The Florida Furkids said...

We think you have a charmed life too!!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

oh, Socks - you are so much more fiendish that you give yerself credit for. like, fer instance, your Mommy just happened to step on teh Jumping Bean and break his leg? Really? She wasn't pushed, possibly? Or you weren't tangled up in her legs, rubbing your head against her ankles, pretending to love her oh! so! much! Yeah. That's what I thought. You are one devious guy. I like that.

Jans Funny Farm said...

A charmed life? Oh, well, to the trash with plots.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We are sure you have a charmed life.
Luv Lucy xx

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for coming by to sees me. And well maybe I did whisper in Tuiren's ear that she should try to go over the fence when the Mexican Jumping Bean was dancing around Mommy's feet and distract her and force her to runs. ~Socks