Friday, March 15, 2013

The KittIDES of March!!

Many thanks to our pal Sparky for hosting this fun event.  We hope he doesn't mind that we're using his graphic but it was adorable and purrfect for this event!!!


We, of course, would NEVER be plotting anything...nope...not us.....

Well.....maybe once in a while we plot against he woofies and Mom.  Like here....Hey Clifford...look over there..are those treats?   Hehehe....okay....now I'VE got the cushy bed and toys!!

Raz distracts Clifford
 And maybe Ellie and I did get the iPad and order a few things with Mom's plastic money.

Yeah....we're sleeping...NOT

And (once again) Ellie and I got Clifford to pose for Mom while I ate the dog food and Ellie stole the toy.

Nom nom nom...play, play play!

What plots have you cooked up????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that is delightfully evils. i like how you two pull it off with such innocent faces...they'll never know, will they? well, teh goggie certainly will never know and doesn't look like he really minds all that much anyway. Good job! Keep it up, My Minions!

Hannah and Lucy said...

I must practice my innocent face expression - thanks for giving me the idea!
Luv Lucy xx

Timmy Tomcat said...

Very good job! Excellent distraction of the Doggie! About that Ipad, have any hints on how to get our Dad to get us one? Purrs

Cherry City Kitties said...

Hey, we could use an Ipad... could you tell us how you used your Mom's plastic money, or something like PayPal? She'll be gone this weekend and ....
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Jans Funny Farm said...

Such evil plotting. :)

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

MOL, I stole Fenris' bed yesterday. Dogs are so EASY. ~Socks