Saturday, October 31, 2015

Boooo! Happy Halloween!

Well, it's that time again........time for our humans to dress us up in ridiculous costumes (or photoshop us into them!) and HAVE SOME FUN!

This year Mom didn't DARE try to put clothes on me so we resorted to Pizap for this lovely creation....I look SCARY don't I ?
Actually I look hilarious but that's OK.   I don't mind.   If my Mom is entertained by seeing me like this then it's fine with me.............

I will do what I always do on Halloween.......when the doorbell rings I'll run for the basement stairs (which are close to the front door!) and sit on the very top stair and peek out the door at whoever is there........truthfully I enjoy seeing the little kids in their costumes getting treats from my Mom!   They don't scare me a bit.   I like that they enjoy seeing the "SAMMY" pumpkin my Dad carves every year and has on the front porch.  The kids always say "we're glad you have a cat pumpkin again" - OF COURSE WE DO - we do every single year !!

A Halloween without this tradition just wouldn't be a Halloween at all!

May you enjoy your Halloween safely INSIDE your house where you can watch all the fun without being in any danger.......we always worry about outside kitties this time of year...........and who knows - maybe you'll get a TREAT like the kids are getting (only not candy!).

Thanks for hosting this "tons of fun" Halloween party Raz!

Hugs, Sammy Scissorpaws
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

7 comments:

Marty the Manx said...

Sammy Scissorpaws your costume is pawsome!!! We love your pumpkin too! Hope you have a great Halloween!
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie

wildcatwoods said...

Happy Halloween!

Cats of Wildcat Woods

meowmeowmans said...

That's an awesome costume, Sammy Scissorpaws! :)

I love that Sammy pumpkin, too. It's no wonder all the kids love it!

Hugs, and Happy Meowloween!

Moosey

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Halloween Sammy Scissorpaws! Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

pilch92 said...

Great Sam O' Lantenr and I love Sammy Scissorpaws too! Happy Halloween.

wildcatwoods said...

Great job. Happy Halloween!

Cats of wildcat woods

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy we love to see you every Halloween too! And we are safe and sound my furend. Purrs
Timmy
Miss Fitz