Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Toesie Tuesday

I'm always ready with a toes photo because my Mom is fascinated by my poly-toes!  I've got tons of photos of my feets......Mom officially has a "foot fetish" if you ask me!

This is one of her favorites though:
But that's only one - I have a bazillion of them.   I won't bore you with more toes - I think this suffices to make me officially pawticipating in Toesie Tuesday don't you?

Have a super Tuesday no matter how many toes you have!

Love, Sammy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We could never be bored by your fabulous toes!!

Raz

Fozziemum said...

We agree with Raz we are never bored of your toesies Sammy..and we think you should be in charge of Toesies day..seeing as you have the extra toes and all MOL..paw pats Dinnermintz xx

pilch92 said...

Those are great toes Sammy! You could have showed 100 photos of them and I wouldn't get bored.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy you sure do have some fine feetz and toesies
Timmy
Miss Fitz