Sunday, October 18, 2015

Tocktober Stand-in

I didn’t really know Angel Derby but I salute him as the TCC celebrates Tocktober in his memory.

Since I don’t believe a cat of my statue [sic] should be showing her tocks, I have ordered commissioned HHGutt to do so in my stead. Of course I had to snoopervise to make sure he did it correctly. I wouldn’t even permit him the courtesy of a Band-Aid to cover sensitive areas. Scroll over the image to read what I told him.

Tocktober at the Tabble Cat Club

Head over the stunningkeisha.com tomorrow, Monday, October 19, to enter my very pawsome giveaway!

6 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Must say that HHGutt´s tock´s looks pawsome :)

XOXO

Marty the Manx said...

CK your stand in did a great job showing off those tocks!
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie

Just Ducky said...

HAHAHAHA, you are the first with a stand in. Thanks for joining in.

meowmeowmans said...

A stand in ... Brilliant! Nice tocks, HH Gutt. :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Anonymous said...

Well I'd say he did a mighty fine job on your behalf CK.....why embarrass yourself when you an have someone ELSE do it for you!

Hugs, Sammy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Those are some nice tocks on HH Gutt fur-sure KC. You proved you are an exceptional cat KC by having a stand in.
Timmy
Miss Fitz