Sunday, October 18, 2015

Tocktober Timmy and Miss Fitz


Hey Miss Fitz guess what month it is?
Um, October of course. Halloween is almost here and we will get treats. Don't you know that you silly tomcat.
No Miss Fitz it is, drum roll please... rat-a-tat-tat-tat...rat-a-tat-tat-tat... It... Is... Tocktober! Angel Derby and Ducky are hosting this great event so we can show our Tocks to the world!

Click image to visit

Oh my... Timmy I am a lady cat. This is difficult fur me.
That is alright I will go furst and show my fine Tomcat Tocks!

I am working up to a full Tock Shot.
Ready... Set...

Ta-Da! Tocks to the World!

Alright... let me ease into this too... Oh, I am a nervous kitty

My Tocks are on display and I am still a modest lady

Well done miss Fitz. You have cute little Tocks.
Thank you Timmy. Now lets see our furends show off what they have. Thanks for hosting Ducky and Angel Derby



Timmy Tomcat
Miss Fitz

8 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Wonderful shots Miss Fitz and Timmy. You are allowed to be modest Miss Fitz, but you still showed us what you got!

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT Tock shots - I know it's not easy to display our "stuff" but for this one occasion I think we can stand it right?

Hugs, Sammy

The Florida Furkids said...

Fantastic tocks!

Raz

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaw Timmy youz habz adorabull tockz and youz Miss Fitz arr ebber da laydee. Good fur youz. Nize tockz too.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Nice looking Tocks !

XOXO

Marty the Manx said...

Those are furrabluous Tocks you two! Miss Fitz you are always the lady :)
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie

Cathy Keisha said...

So glad you got that little heart, Miss Fitz. We ladycats shouldn’t have to do this. Happy Tocktober!

meowmeowmans said...

Awesome job, Timmy and Miss Fitz! Happy Tocktober!

Hugs,

Moosey