Saturday, July 4, 2020

JULY 4TH WITH TIGGER AND FRIENDS WITH A POEM









Hi everyone and Happy July 4th. My friends and I and yes I include you as my friends. Mom Crystal, My "Sister" Daisy Mae" and I hope you all have a Happy 4th of July. Now for my 4th of July Post. ENJOY!!!!
Mom Crystal wrote a poem and we hope you like it.


Poem Written By: Crystal Stewart
Poem Written On: 6-29-2020

THANK YOU!!
Thank You Veterans, Active Military,
First Responders And Families who all
Put their lives on the line to
Serve us and give us our Freedom
Which isn't free. You are our Heroes
And Heroines and because a lot of
The times we can't thank you 
Personally please know this, we
Can't thank you enough for all
You do.
THANK YOU!!!!















6 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

Happy July 4th!

Hugs, Teddy

CRYSTAL said...

HAPPY JULY 4TH TEDDY. Come see me at: https://mytabbycatblog.blogspot.com .
See you there.
Tigger

pilch92 said...

Very nice poem. Happy 4th!

The Florida Furkids said...

Great post!! Happy 4th!

The Florida Furkids

Ananka said...

Hope you all had a good one :-D

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Hope everyone at your place had a great 4th celebration.