Friday, July 10, 2020

National Kitten Day

National Kitten Day?

Yes - kittens are adorable and since I used to be one (haven't we all?) I'm celebrating the occasion with some flashback photos of ME when I first came to live with my Mom and Dad at 11 months old.

My first day in my new home......adopted from same shelter Mom and Dad had adopted Sammy 17 years before...............

 Learning to play - I didn't know what "toys" were but I learned quickly!!

THEN there were the Angel Sammy BABY days:
 "This sure is a big world Mom!"
Such a tiny boy up on Dad's footstool.


Kittens are always adorable...........and kittens who are "planned" and not born to ferals helpless in the wild have a much better chance at living long and healthy lives.   TNR programs help keep the unwanted kitten explosion every year under control but there are still thousands who need homes and help.    

National Kitten Day reminds us that every life is precious!

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Sweet kitten photos!!!

The Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love the photos of you and Angel Sammy. You two are adorable young and getting older.

Ananka said...

Great photos <3 <3