Friday, July 10, 2020

NATIONAL KITTEN DAY 2020



On the top is one of my very first photos. Our humans do not really know if I was feral, a stray or abandoned. I was about five months old when our housekeeper and treat lady, Chris, found me on Thanksgiving 2017. I was on the deck of the vacant house next to my now family's home. As soon as Dad Tom found out, he went next door and scooped me and brought me to my forever home. I was about five months old, and as you can see, not really a happy camper. I just turned three on July 1, and am very happy in my home, especially with my big brother, Cooper Murphy (below), who looks out for me. Purrs, Sawyer

Cooper Murphy here. That's me on the bottom. I was about 15 months old in my photo. Mom Janet and Dad Tom know I was abandoned, as I had already been neutered when I was rescued from a snowstorm in January 2017. I showed up at their friend, Cookie's, house. She lives just around the corner. As you can see, I was pretty skinny then. Cookie gave me tuna, so I stayed. But her doggies didn't want me to live with her. So she called my humans, and just like with Sawyer, Dad Tom came after me. He put me in a Sleepypod and trudged back home through the snow. I never looked back. I love my home, my humans and all my fursibs. Paw-pats, Cooper Murphy

Sawyer and I wish every kitten and cat can have wonderful, forever homes, just like the one we have.





https://www.thecatonmyhead.com


5 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Two adorable kittens. So happy you both found your way to the Blue house. xoxoxo

Pam and Teddy said...

Such lucky boys - both of you - could NOT have landed in a better place to be your "FOREVER" than RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!!!!

Love the photos....
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too

Ananka said...

Happy Kitten Day and great <3

Sasha said...

What a nice story. It is lovely to read something with a happy ending. Your humans must love both of you very much.

Timmy Tomcat said...

What great stories