Tuesday, July 21, 2020

National Meow Day

Well I must say that National Meow Day is a bit of a problem for me.   See I don't meow.   I just don't.   I talk..........I say MAMA and OUT and I can YELL when I need to - but meow?   Nope - I don't do it.    SO, Mom said she remembered ONE TIME when I was a wee boy and had JUST came to live here that I let out what sounded more like a meow than any other sound I've made since...............we were playing..........with one of my all time favorite toys - the long piece of flannel stuff on a stick!


She said for a little cat she was very impressed with the SIZE of my meow.   But it is the only time since February 2017 that I've ever EVER meowed.   Too bad you can't hear this one - it was more fierce than it looks!!

Have a happy National Meow Day - I'm sure you can do better than I did meowing!

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom says Raz has a girly meow. Allie has a loud one and Noelle chirps.

The Florida Furkids

Ananka said...

Great <3

Timmy Tomcat said...

Is that a Meow or a ME-YOW