Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Self Isolation

Self Isolating?  Yep - I do that!

I guess these days humans are doing a lot more of what we cats have always done when we just want some peace and quiet - self-isolating!     True that they are doing it because of the virus......they don't get out and about as much and they are super careful to avoid crowds and being "out and about" as much as they usually are.     We cats self-isolate just for some alone time during the day.    Not that we don't love our humans - we just like our OWN time too!

Here are three examples of me isolating in my own way............


My old red "tent" (well I guess I'm half isolating in this photo huh??)


This is a great spot - behind Mom's computer screen - I'm the only one who can fit back there anyway!

This might be my favorite spot to isolate - top of my tree in my unfinished basement MAN CAVE.   

So in these weird times of isolating - I've got myself covered - got plenty of places to do that - Mom and Dad just stay home but I have lots of hangouts IN our home to isolate.   I'm SAFE!

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

7 comments:

Marilynn said...

We LOVE your post and all the fantastic photos!

Grace and her son Audace are experimenting with different places to isolate, too, but none of their places are as amazing as your top-o-the-tree!!

Love ~
Grace & Company

Ananka said...

Great photos, loving the first :-D

pilch92 said...

You are doing a great job. XO

Sasha said...

Your hiding places are very original. My human laughed, which is very rude. Humans have a weird sense of humour.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

No messing around at your place. You all are doing a super job of staying safe.

The Florida Furkids said...

Super isolating techniques but we love the one behind your Mom's computer.

The Florida Furkids

Timmy Tomcat said...

You have this thing down Teddy