Sunday, April 25, 2021

National Parent Day

 Today I celebrate National Pet parent Day

On  the 7 of July 2009 I found my mom and dad.

I knew this was going to be a good fit as I could tell then were both immediately very happy to see me. It might have taken me a half an hour or maybe an hour but I could tell that these two folks were falling in love with me. 


These pictures were the first taken on us forming our new family . . Oh I felt the love and so did them. 


My folks were not sure what to to with a kitten and I must say that I was not sure what to to with humans. Well, we all learned together and have been happy for over almost 12 years. We spoil each other and make sure we spend each day with time together. 

Raising humans is not difficult at all. 

2 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, that is so sweet! Gracie, youj have indeed done a great job of raising your humans. :)

Happy National Pet Parent Day!

XO

Pam and Teddy said...

I think you've done a great job raising your humans Gracie!

Hugs, Teddy