Monday, April 26, 2021

National Pet Parent Day

For most of us, the best day EVER was when our humans became our PARENTS through adoption or however else it happened.    I was 11 months old when it happened to me and it happened in the same shelter where my Mom and Dad adopted Angel Sammy many years before.    

It was meant to be....................and we are a FOREVER TOGETHER family.   I would wish this same happiness to every animal who needs a safe place to live a long and happy life.   I would also encourage humans to go to their nearest shelter to adopt a pet.    No need to go to a breeder and pay a fortune for a "designer" pet - the shelter is full of OPPPORTUNITY!

Thanks to Pet Parents everywhere...........you've made our lives wonderful..............

My Mom playing with me first week I was "home" and my Dad carried me around and gave me a tour of my new house......I was one happy boy.


                                            
HAPPY NATIONAL PET PARENT DAY
Love, Teddy


 

2 comments:

My Tata's Cottage said...

Sweetest feline fotos ever. Thanks for sharing.

The Florida Furkids said...

Your Mom and Dad are the BEST!